Your sexy brain is under attack. So are your hormones.
I call a healthy brain “sexy” because sex hormones have everything to do with supporting optimal cognition and a robust and well-functioning brain volume. But between hormone-altering chemicals, pollution, escalating hormonal issues in Americans of all ages, obesity, an epidemic of processed foods filled with pesticides and plastics, social changes (such as texting instead of talking), and the stunning epidemic of digestive illness (the gut is the mothership of all health, including the brain), our hormones and gray matter are at critical risk.
Berkson tackles these issues and downloads mesmerizing science-based information to help you be a cutting-edge practitioner or a healthier and smarter body owner.
You’ll learn everything you ever wanted to know about hormones: how they work, we go over every single hormone and how they influence each other, you'll learn how the rubber meets the road at hormonal "recepto functionality" and how today's "toxic-isness" is threatening hormonal health in fetuses, infants, our aging population and life as we know it.
We are growing older, but will we outlive our wits and our wallets? Having assessments and answers are a must for developing protocols for brain health.
Alarming MRI studies are demonstrating Parkinsonian and Alzheimer’s-like changes in brain tissue in a growing number of children under 10 years old. Mothers all over the world are asking, “What is wrong with my child’s brain?”
There is now a documented epidemic of low T in younger males, a rapidly rising epidemic of hormonal imbalances in younger females, and women going through menopause earlier. Endocrine disruption is now considered a major threat to fertility and brain health. Our toxic soup that we live in is creating an emerging public health issue: environmental castration.
Berkson, author of one of the first breakthrough books on this topic (Hormone Deception, used for NIH environmental regulatory education for the scientists) will help you understand the gut-hormone-environment link. Nature intended authentic human connection to contribute to brain health and family stability. But all this is under siege. Berkson arms you as a practitioner or a brain owner to have exact information for assessment and to-dos.
You will learn about:
- The separate personalities of estrogen and testosterone, how hormones are a family that "function" or "dysfunction" together, and how oxytocin is a missing family member that greatly affects gut and brain health.
- You will learn about pregnanolone, progesterone, DHEA, various estrogens, insulin, appetite hormones, and more.
- Leaky gut and leaky brain, and what hormones have to do with it.
- The "microgenderome" and the "brain-ome."
- Why detoxification must move mainstream. Berkson has been using her 10-day Sex Hormone Receptor Detox, based on documented fireman detoxification methods. You will discover why you'll want to houseclean your hormones on a regular basis.
- Ancestral signaling—what hormone signaling has been up to for thousands of years. Berkson translates this hard-wired biology into how men and women interact with each other on a date, during an argument, and in the bedroom.
- The link between intimacy and your telomere length.
- The hormone language of love and exact anatomical triggers.
Berkson was a hormone scholar at Tulane, working with the top scientists in hormone and receptor physiology. She takes this growing body of science out in the world of peer review science and puts it into a neat package for you.
You will receive:
- Archived videos and presentations that you can watch again and again with your family or your patients.
- A professional video presentation to inspire your family and your clients about the importance of “green” pregnancies.
- A clear understanding of how healthy human connection (between parents and kids, best friends, or mates) releases molecules that caretake your brain, relationships, and family life. And how those connections are being damaged today and exact steps to protect it.
- A stool wellness check-list chart.
- Expert information on hormones, pollution, intimacy, and connection to protect yourself, those your love, and your patients. You will become a much smarter and healthier person . . . with a much sexier brain.
8 modules permanently archived.
- Intro to Intimacy, Hormones and the Brain Under Siege
- Getting Unconfused About Hormones - meet all the hormones, what they do and how they depend on nutrients & gut health
- Intro to Endocrine Disruptors (hormone-altering chemicals) & how they affect hormones & health & steps for protection
- Oxytocin - New health/clinical understanding of oxytocin's many hats, how it is under attack & steps for use, protocols & protection.
- Brain, Biomes, Blood-Brain Barrier: how they are under attack & steps for protection.
- Dr. Jack Monaco: how a straight gynecologist went functional, all the many uses & effects of hormones & why they are so misunderstood by so many.
- Connection: archival hormonal signaling translated into practice, relationships, intimacy, and health. Exact steps.
Bonus slides presentations & videos permanently archived:
- The gut and hormones
- How Bisphenol A is damaging monogamy
- Sexual Anatomy & Orgasms
- Adrenal Glands
- Thyroid shocker
- Semen Benefits
- Green Pregnancy professional slide/video for patients and family
- EDCs and other Health issues
- EDCs and hormone resistance
- Guide to Get EDCs out of your home
- Porn: the big turn off
PDFs and eBooks:
- Healthy Stool checklist
- Hormonal gym eBook
- What is a Hormone eBook
- Introduction to Safe Hormones ahead of Pub date pdf
- PDF of slides of specific chemicals that attack which hormones
- PDF of toxic metals as EDCs
- PDF of EDCs and vitamin D and 6 protective pregnancy steps.
A bunch of diverse and information videos
Berkson is a thought leader in functional medicine, with an emphasis on hormones, nutrition, digestion, and the environment. Now to that mix, she adds intimacy and the effects of all of the above on the human brain.
A best-selling author, she wrote one of the first breakthrough books on endocrine disruption (Hormone Deception, McGraw-Hill), the first gut/body/mind nutrition book (Healthy Digestion the Natural Way, Wiley), and one of the first books to show how hormones lean on nutrients and healthy gut function (Safe Hormones, Smart Women, Awakened Medicine Press). All three books converged in your bedroom Berkson then introduced a new public health issue—environmental castration—and its solution, in her latest book: Sexy Brain.
For decades, Berkson has taught relicensing seminars to professionals (MDs, pharmacists, chiropractors, NDs, acupuncturists, nutritionists), for example at A4M, PCCA and Women’s Health Institute Conferences.
Berkson formulated the first female nutraceutical line for physicians in the U.S. (Metagenics FEM LINE). She and Dr. J.V. Wright hold a patent on bioidentical hormones.
She was a hormone scholar at a world- renowned estrogen think tank at Tulane University (Center for Bioenvironmental Research) where she worked with top scientists in the world on hormones, health and the environment.
Berkson has hosted radio shows for many years, such as the Wiseman Family Practice Health hour in Austin Texas. She hosted one of the early nutrition talk shows in San Franciscio, the Berkson Nutrition Hour at KEST. She had a monthly column in the San Francisco Chronicle. Presently Berkson hosts the Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Show. This show focuses on agile thinkers offering agile answers to help us be well. The interviews are with persons taking our thinking to the next levels such as Drs. Alan Gaby, David Brownstein, MIT’s senior scientist, Stephanie Sennef PhD, the Sorbonne University scientist Dr. Barbara Demenieux, Dr. Gruber who co-architected the Obama Care Act, and the best selling cardiologist Dr. William Davis, who put "Frankenwheat" on the map.
Berkson co-invented one of the first botanical/pharmaceutical combination drugs and has collaborated and published peer review original research on dialysis and nitric oxide, with The University of Texas Medical School at Houston. She is a research fellow of the prestigious research institute Health Science Collegium.Berkson consults with people (and often their medical teams) all over the world, combining medicine with science-based nutrition and hormonal strategies. Dr. Lindsey is known for her connect-the-dots approach to science and introducing breakthrough health issues to the public, and then recommending unique but safe and natural answers. She has pioneered the concept of green pregnancies and the unappreciated role of hormones in gut disorders.
Berkson is passionate about sharing her four decade career in functional medicine, with both practitioners and smart patients. Having been ill much of her life, Berkson knows first-hand what it's like to achieve wellness when you've been repeatedly told there are no answers for you. She has learned that this only means that one doctor didn't have the answer.
In her older age, Berkson now enjoys the youth she couldn't experience in her younger age.
Berkson is thus fierce about finding "root cause" of issues, and teaching others to have the agile thinking required to do so.
Berkson gives you answers and exact tools to get lasting results. She helps you live your life, or help others, to achieve unstoppable wellness.